Agnostic.com

3 8

QUESTION Big Science: The 10 Most Ambitious Experiments in the Universe Today | Popular Science

Check out 'What's in it for you' section at the bottom of each of the 10 points.

BeeHappy 9 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gotta love big science. The bigger the experiment the more interesting it seems.

Got love P.S. I was subscribed for many years. Have not read it in sometime. Have to jump back on the bandwagon. I like the new gadgets part the best. Did you happen to catch where that ion collider is at?

Long Island, NY

I have driven past Magdalena NM and the Very Large Array a couple of times . NOw I am going to have to stop to see it

I've been there several times and it's always been worth the time and effort. It's been several years so I can't say what is available right now. Last time the presentations were all automated.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.