Agnostic.com

9 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps because he knows they are fanatical, they make a good choice to get things done. And we all know he can spin ideas into weak minds that make them seem like they are their own.

Ironic considering the man could not care less about religion.

Evangelical extremists, my religious friends and family are as horrified by this as anyone.

More stupid stuff...

This is unbelievable...these people (trump.and his goons), will have this whole country turned upside down...if this goes on for 3 more years! This can't be good! In my life time this much disruption in our government has never taken place in such a short period of time (one year). I had no idea that there were so many people...against other people...that are different by nature (which has no way to be changed) and not character flaws! What happen led to human decency? The religious right, is taking abortion rights, to a whole new level. It would not surprise me, that a law to put a women in prison, for getting am abortion, isn't already in the (background) works. These people will not be stopped...I see how elated over the abortion issue that the evangelicals are...that I have close contact with. They are winning and NOTHING else matters. That makes their side 'right.'

This is a similar article to injecting Christian principles of anti-abortion and anti-transgenderism health care at DHHS. Sickening-clouding Division of Church and State.

Hi Witchmom,reading of what is happening in the USA under Trump's religious right government things are sliding backwards very quickly and I feel sad for decent American citizens and especially those who cannot afford healthcare and the women who need safe clinical abortions and for Athiests to see factual evolution being replaced with creationism makes my head spin.

I'm not a fan of either Trump or the religious right. That pairing is a deal with the devil, but purely for political expediency. Mr. 2 Corinthians does not share the religious right's moral values and I can't understand how why the "moral majority" can support the p---y grabber and chief.

Once 'they' got the upper hand...nothing is going to stop them! Especially Scripture verses, that are already up side in logic to begin with) I knew this was in the works for years, but I also thought logic and human decency would win out...BOY! Am I surprised and there is no end in sight...

I have been reading about this. It's a scary time in the USA to be a woman.

I am so glad I am beyond reproductive age. It is so disheartening to see the same issue that were battled for in my late teens to reemerge at such a later date. IT never ends

@FortyTwo AND, they have endocternated...their grandchildren, that they have care of!

@btroje I am too and for my daughters, I keep an eye on things of this nature. I believe my older daughter will move abroad soon. My younger daughter needs to be encouraged to travel a bit. 🙂

@WizardBill but they keep reproducing

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18004
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.