Agnostic.com

6 1

Why would a Muslim join this website looking to date Atheist women?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who knows? Allah? ... God knows ...

I think he was making a joke after I asked him.

Perhaps an atheist that has not shed the Muslim title having grown up knowing nothing else? As a youth if asked I would’ve said I was Catholic because my family was Catholic, but I never believed in God, it was a label they stuck on me.

So true. I was Lutheran and that was all there was to it. I grew up in a small town so everybody knew which church your family attended and they all attended back then. If you didn't go to a church, you were basically shunned.

Just go to his profile and block him. I've had to do that many times with religious people here.

Wants some forbidden fruit and a new experience, likely. As others have pointed out, probably thinks all atheists are whores.

Ignorant about atheist women.

I've been told more than once by Muslim men (in other nations) that ''everyone knows US women are whores."

yeah I once had a Muslim man go straight to how many men had I slept with

@btroje I met a lovely American girl on a flight once, as she came back from a job in Egypt. She told me how difficult it was for her to find an apartment there....nobody would rent to a single woman because they PRESUMED she was a whore. Two or three women together can't rent a flat....same reason.

@powder WOW! Wish you'd been there! On the other hand....we never know what men of different cultures might do, if their masculinity's threatened!

@powder have you seen the Pakistani goats? they are awesome

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:180418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.