Agnostic.com

25 6

Your favorite vehicle

What’s been your favorite vehicle that you’ve had so far?

I had a 67’ convertible Mustang when I was 20, I loved that car.
Second place would probably be my ex’s old 73 bronco.. I loved the way it handled.

AMGT 8 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was my 77 KZ 650 that I had bore out to a 950, it was my street legal little dream

This my little street racer I had until 3 months ago.

My favorite is hard to choose. 72 Dart, 79 Trans Am, 80something Monte Carlo, 92 Isuzu truck, 95 Firebird Formula, a Ram Charger, a couple of Rams, about 5 3rd gen Firebirds and Cameros, my Dakota, my 91 Formua. Picking a favorite is hard. The ones that were paid for get points. The ones that had better fuel economy get points, but so do the fast ones. I liked them all, but for different reasons. Oh, a late 80s Chevy. I’ve probably left a couple more off the list, too. Sunfire. A Sentra, too. But that Dart has a special place in my mind, my first car. Ha, it was like having a couch on wheels with another behind it. Sucked when reverse went out. I had to Flintstone it for a while. I got good at parking on hills, though. I could spot a 10° incline from 100 m lol

1970 Pontiac Lemans Sport - I made major modifications to the rear axle and suspension, put 15" Seiberling speed rated radials on it. Damn thing would do 185 mph. I broke the speedometer by going to fast (it pegs at 160) on a Montana freeway. I used to get a kick out of doing about a hundred, passing the HP and then let them get just close enough to think they had me, then whoosh GONE.. I loved that car.

My Drascombe Coaster

skado Level 9 Jan 26, 2018

First car I ever had: a 65 Mustang, 289 V8, that unusual orangey-red color and the rare front bench seat. I was with my grandparents when they bought it for my uncle and they bought me a large, metal toy version of it at the same time. I got the real car when I started high school. Lost it because of my mother's financial ineptitude. Still have a fantasy of getting it back.

My favorite vehicle that I have driven is my son's Toyota Avalon. It's fully loaded and handles extremely well. I have a Dodge Ram 1500 pickup and I really like it.

I had a 1967 metallic blue full size Pontiac 2+2 muscle car in the early 70's. 428 V-8, 330 HP automatic with factory AM/FM stereo. First car I bought myself after just turning 21, a lot of fond memories of cruising around in the summer, drive-ins, one tank trips and fun times parked alone with my girlfriend at the time.

My Cobra convertible. Modded to the teeth. In the shop getting a new transmission at the moment.

I had a mustang too.I wAS TOo short to drive it,almost looking through the steering wheel anD THE engine was too powerful. I have fond memories of the 63 Ford Falcon that was my first car. Simple enough for my kid self to work on if I needed to

Yay Falcon! Very straightforward cars. Attractive, too; nice proportions.

Bed and a good dream... can go far and mileage is excellent but schedule is delayed and do cancel at times.

70 grand prix. 3 car I owned.

Probably my little ole Miata , but it's not a winter car.. 🙂

they alway look fun to me. I would have like to have had a Triumph

1979 Ford Bronco. It looked exactly like this. I miss it. 😟

My first car was a 67 Chevelle Malibu.. every time I see one I feel that pang. I had a 1970 Beetle that would really put you in touch with nature. I had a 92 Civic SI that was quick and low. Today, my 15 year old Accord feels like a good friend. that SI was fun tho.

If you're talking cars, I would have to say my 1962 Ferrari 250 GT/E. Unfortunately, they were almost as common as nails, so never went up in value like other models, but it was a fun car to drive. One that came close was my 1970 Fiat 124 Sport Spider. I also had a 'poor man's' Ferrari, a 1953 Siata 208 S, it's the silver one pictured below, that took me daily between North Hollywood where I lived and Rocketdyne in San Diego where I worked in the late 50s. It was a real cooker that made the trip fun and illegally quick.

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 25, 2018

I am sure to make someone laugh at my favorite, because it was no sports car. I had a '95 Geo Metro 5-speed manual, 3 cylinder, 1 liter engine with 55 whopping horsepower. Yes indeed! Pretty impressive. I didn't want to buy it, but my spouse insisted. I grew to love it. Not only did that tiny Easter egg of a hatchback fit my 6ft+ frame in both headroom and legroom (in front, at least), the bucket seats were the most comfortable. The little car had virtually no sound insulation, and no cruise control, but it was like driving a go-cart and was great fun. The 5-speed made all the difference, as it had precise, short throws and a light clutch with good feel. (The 3 speed automatics were total junk) It actually felt spritely in town, as it only weighed 1850 pounds. I routinely got better than 45 mpg. Logged a road trip from New Orleans to Chicago and back and only spent $65 on gas (granted, gas was well under $2 a gallon at the time). I finally sold the little toy car with 182,000 miles on it. Not bad for three little cylinders.

I learned to drive in one of the first subaru imports. the ones that looked like fetal VWs and could be lifted into the back of a pickup truck. It was fun. I think some riding lawnmowers had more horsepower. SOmetimes the passenger had to get out so we could get up hills

There is a saying, that it is more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow. That is certainly true from manual transmission cars, ...the other relevant saying being that "real drivers use three pedals." 😉

I love a lot of the old American cars and the V8 I think is the best engine ever. I like the Audi r8 and the jaguar f type. I like stealth cars too.

Whilst drunk I stole a small inspection boat from a water company... although technically not owning it, in that moment of riverine piracy it was the best vehicle I ever had.

My first car was a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge and I still enjoy it over any other car I’ve driven. I also own a 2016 Chevy Soinc, but I just don't enjoy it. But until I can get my Ranger fixed, I’ll keep driving the Sonic.

My tractor only goes 12 miles per hour, it is like an atv when I mow my acres.

Two completely opposite ends of the spectrum for me. One was a '69 Chevy Impala that I drove right after high school. I wish I still had it. The other was a Toyota Prius. I loved that car but, I got rid of it after moving to Colorado. It just wasn't designed to handle well on snow and ice.

Duke Level 8 Jan 25, 2018

Citroen DS. Not only the most beautiful car ever designed, but one of the most beautiful objects ever designed.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 25, 2018

It's a dead tie.
First car, '67 Ponitac Temptest. She was a beast and survived me being a new driver.
And. '77 Datsun 280Z. Last year before they changed the body style. She ran like a
scalded dog. 5-speed, fuel injection, and I put Perellis on her. I still miss them both.

Agreed on the 280Z. Not as pretty as the European sportscars it was built to rival, but far better engineered!

@Jnei I thought she was beautiful. Loved driving that car. Especially on curvy roads.

@KKGator Still a very good looking car, undoubtedly.

Had a hopped up 55 Chevy that I used to drag race some. Liked it a lot. But the metallic blue 66 GTO takes the cake.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.