Agnostic.com

58 13

Has anybody ever gone numb emotionally?

I know this may sound like a silly question, but has anybody else gone numb for a short while emotionally. I don’t know why it gets to that point, but I think it probably has something to do with life in general and all life’s b.s that a person can literally run out of f**** to give. What do you guys think or have you ever felt like this or similar?

EmeraldJewel 7 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (51 - 58)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, for years when I lived with my parents. I think it's the only way I survived my mother's narcissism.

in 1982

Absolutely.

I have no idea what it would even feel like so I can't give an answer, but I would hope not.

It happens a lot with antidepressants for some people, though it doesn't sound like that's specifically what you mean. I've experienced it without them, though it's been some time. If you feel like talking might help, don't hesitate.

I did at a time and then I realized I have control over all of my emotions and it's truly my choice on how long all that negative BS in this world affects me

BkCAT Level 4 Sep 18, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.