Agnostic.com

16 6

QUESTION New Study: Owning Firearms Will Turn You Gay

Just trying to flush out the people I don't want to know.

#gay
NerdyOkieDude 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish they would. Half our problems with fix themselves.

I always thought that it was motorbikes.

Source:

This whole town is going to turn overnight. Think I'll be staying inside for the next few days while they shoot it out.

If only...

How many guns until I stop half-way?

I have a collection of antique BB Guns. Will that work?

What a great idea LOL.

It depends....the majority of the world doesn’t seem to like the idea of same sex relationships.....personally...I don’t mind....I have friends that are in same sex relationships.....they’re very loving....different one might say to a heterosexual relationship....that’s my personal views anyway

What are we, like 4 years old? Why the nonsense?

Selling your shooters should sort out your problems. If only it were so easy?

@NerdyOkieDude Yes. Desperate problems creating desperate remedies? How many converts?

Periodically we receive receive news of mass shootings in the USA. We hear it with sad ness and almost disbelief.

For the record, I do not own firearms. I can shoot quite well but I found target practice tedious. Whilst I have been heterosexual, I have been fully accepting of partners who have been bi-sexual or had such tendencies. Whilst I have received homosexual advances I have simply said no to them.

Will turn you gay??

I kind of thought that anyone who owns more than a couple of fire arms for the purpose of self defense and hunting for survival is over compensating and is already very deeply closeted. Fire arms don't make one light in the loafers. People who are light in the loafers need a whole basement full of fire arms to try to convince themselves and everyone else that they're not gay.

Well, for a moment there...I was wondering if there was an angle on firearm people that I had somehow missed! Glad to see, that it is a normal person, 'trying to flush out the people I don't want to know,' which I might have you meeting very few people. Isn't it that, there are enough guns for every man, woman and child, in America? I am ok though, I don't own a gun...don't see where I would ever use it, as I have never had an interest in hitting a 'bulls eye' or anything else!

That's why I rent mine

Hmmm.... consider the source.

Yep... it's the idiot magazine for those that want to explore theyre sex...lol.

Still safe, being a non-gun owning straight woman ( but know how to use them!) But, again, thoughts & prayers be with ye!

Not funny.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18237
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.