Agnostic.com

30 7

If your tongue could only process one type of flavor, which would it be?

There are five flavor types that are universally recognized. Imagine you could only taste 1. Which would you choose?

• 19 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 32 votes
silvereyes 8 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I voted sour. Maybe bitter. I was really hoping for an option of rotten or putrid. Duh, that is the logical choice.

I'm watching this movie "Empire of Scents" on netflix that seemed to go along with this question by @silvereyes. We may find a person to be the epitome of our dream person, but if we don't like his or her smell, we'll walk away. We can't get that with online dating. Unless, of course,...

Anybody want to send me his t-shirt? 😉

bitter might avert you from poisoning oneself

This is not fair. Might even be cruel and defiantly unusual. I am gourmet, and I can cook W/O a recipe.
I suppose if I was facing the guillotine if I did not choose Hmmm it would be let me eat or let me die!
No that will never do -- You win -- I choose savory😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18305
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.