Agnostic.com

26 10

Relationship Loss

Have you ever lost a relationship over your refusal to believe in Christian or any other organized religion's theism? I was married for 20 years, we eventually broke, in part because he wanted the whole family to get dressed up on Sundays and go through the whole Sunday church routine, and I wouldn't do it. He also wanted our kids indoctrinated in the Presbyterian belief, but he was so busy and didn't have the time to do it, that they are both atheists now, LOL. He is now with a woman who dutifully goes through the whole church routine with him and is a believer herself. I'll note that he is one of the most unchristian people I've met, because he is a repeat adulterer, along with a ton of other unchristian traits.

Magnolia 4 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

actually Christians fed people to the lions back in the day and they also forced their religion onto others , most recently the native Americans. The ones they didn't slaughter anyway..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1831
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.