Agnostic.com

10 1

Can I find love here?

Is this site relationship friendly?

Fredric 3 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

you never know where you're going to find love. one question is, will you recognize it when you find it? another is, do you have to patience to let it grow? it doesn't come from finding someone who looks compatible. it comes from making friends and letting the friendships be whatever they are. maybe one will turn into something else.

g

Yeah can find love here and everywhere. For men seeking women you simply need to be able to approach and talk to women. I really recommend to all my quiet shy friends youtube rsdmax.

I did. It's possible. Maybe not overnight. Create some history by way of commenting on posts and give people a chance to get to know you through those. No profile photo is pretty much a non starter and red flag for many though so maybe start with that.

It beats running into someone's cart at the grocery store to strike up a conversation!

Maybe. Try adding a profile photo and a bio, and participate in discussions so people can get to know you. I’m in NJ—we are almost neighbors.

UUNJ Level 8 Sep 20, 2018

its not a high numbers site by all accounts it works more as a social media site with dating not being the primary reason to be here for a lot of members that being said it does have several couples who have met through it. Where you live seems to come into play a lot but you never know good luck edit pics and a more detailed bio will certainly help though

Last I heard there were more than 50,000 members here. so... if you can meet someone in a grocery store where there are 40 people you can most likely meet someone here too.

But if l meet them at the grocery store they most likely live in the same zip code, and not a thousand miles away.

Love can be possible anywhere ...

There have been quite a few couples who have met here and are happily together, so I'd say yes.

Comment here or refer me to something better.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183401
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.