Agnostic.com

14 6

QUESTION Missouri U.S. Senate hopeful who expects dinner from fiancée nightly says feminists have "snake-filled heads" - CBS News

"I want daughters to have their own intelligence, their own dignity, their own workspace and their own degrees; I want them to build home-based enterprises and live in homes shared with good husbands and I don't want them to grew up into career-obsessed banshees who forgo home life and children and the happiness of family to become nail-biting, manophonic, hell-bent feminist she devils who shriek from the tops of a thousand tall buildings they are think they could have leaped over in a single bound — had men not 'suppressing them.' It's just nuts. It always was."

A candidate for U.S. Senate for Missouri. It doesn't sound like he will represent everyone from his district. Except guys who want their home cooked meals. WTH?

SteveB 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read about this... hahahaha

haha with the laffter of hopelessness

@btroje I had no idea that guys like this still drew breath! OMG LOL

That's about as deep as a puddle of morning piss on a summer night

He sure wouldn't get my vote. This guy ought to get a psych evaluation. He sounds like he has come undone. I don't know much about Missouri. I lived there as a child, and attended a segregated school. I would think they progressed enough to see through this lunacy. Go figure

@Leutrelle Uh, no. Missouri is still pretty much in the Dark Ages. I qualify that as a member of a County wide 'politically incorrect' members only group on Facebook. It's not much more than a right wing god fearin lets kill all the Libtards memes masturbation site. My last attempt at explaining Net Neutrality (I am a Systems Engineer) got hit with "Well you can always go to Google if you don't like Comcast kind of logic. Not one really knew what it meant, and all were against it simply because it was Obama era regs.

Could hardly read the title with out thinking of Madusa causing all to turn to stone if they looked her way. LOL

What if there were a reverse Madisa who had to hide all day so no one would see her and cast her into stone?

I sure hope 'he' doesn't get a 'stronghold'...then on the other hand maybe he should buy an island and take all the men and women who NEED this life style to that island! Just my 2 cents worth...

Well, no one wants to marry a banshee, the sound they make brings death, right? Thankfully they are simply a myth anyhow.

I suppose that if you are a rich, powerful politician, you can command people around you to do what you want.

Just another attempt to demonize feminists. I bet in his tiny black heart, he wishes that women weren't even allowed to vote.

Sykes is a dangerous man full of biases, stereotypes and misinformation.

Yeah. Screw that guy.

Ignorance in leadership.....just like the WH. Has only 3 jobs for women in their head. Can't imagine an engineer, CEO or doctor. Not enough brain cells

WTF is right...Betty Crocker age is long gone

Snakes are cool.

There isn't anything wrong with being a feminist. Those who believe there is, obviously have no idea what it means. ALL it means is equality for all people. That's it. Just equality.
There isn't anything wrong with wanting all people to have equality.
However, if this guy thinks feminists' heads are full of snakes, I can definitely provide him with snakes. I have access.

I'm shocked that there are people out there espousing this archaic, if not prehistoric, attitude. From what you quoted in your post, this guy seems to think that women can't be angry, otherwise they're "hell-bent feminist she-devils" who are under the illusion that men are suppressing them. WTF! I don't know what to say to this BS. It is such ridiculous arrogant drivel.

I do got to give him points for that epic rant. I disagree with what he says but an epic rant is still epic.

In any case cooking isn't hard.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.