Agnostic.com

7 8

A legit question

I have a legit question. Are we supposed to be pre-occupied with the points system here (this ain't weight watchers, people) because I have never paid much heed to it, yet I consistently see postings from people rejoicing when they level up and/or asking what they can do for more points or flat out saying I WANT MORE POINTS so I can do More Stuff. What stuff? What more can you do? I am already a Level 7, but all along the way, I never noticed any unusual perks I was unaware of beforehand.

What do the points provide other than the little number next to our names? Should I be concerned with them? Are they merely an incentive? What happens when you reach Level 10?? You magically turn into a GOD of your own volition??

So what gives with these points? I still don't understand why everyone else is so wild about rackin' em up. I never tried to. I don't think I will in the future since it seems to do its "own thing" without my efforts.

Sadoi 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have lost my faith in God. Please point me to a higher level!

skado Level 9 Jan 26, 2018

Tis level 10 you seek! Once you reach level 10, you will live forever in paradise with God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit!! Salvation shall be yours, my friend!

At 10... I expect to ascend into Heathen. @Sadoi

@skado ooh i want to become a heathen too!!

I'm sure I was promised a 1000 virgins and eternal life .... oh wait! That was the other place 😉

hmm i think we'd first have to bomb someone... hee hee

What ! We get points as well ?

it lets us know how we fall in the grander scheme of things my friend! hahaha! ooh... you are a lowly 5... did you bring gifts before me 10 seconds before you posted me? Blasphemy! Where is my gift Level 5??!! (haha)

Please like this comment, I need the points to fill the void in my heart. I don't get it, just enjoy the conversation.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 26, 2018

No problemo! For your voided heart... i give you a thumbs up!! There. Can you Feel those points swelling in your veins now? Do you feel those points deeply within your heart?

If so, my work here is done! Ta-da!!! Miracles!! haha

@Sadoi ahh, that's better. Those points deep in my heart will keep me warm. How do you work such miracles, the skeptic in me is melting.

@Dav87 OMG and I'm doing it again!! Is your heart all aglow now? How much of your skepticism have I melted away with this liking? Call me "unicorn" for all my medical skillz!

Oh @Sadoi you unicornic babe, I'm melted, the glow has become one with the sun and I'm basking in its glory the skillz you present me are beyond comprehension.

@Dav87 medical skillz? Wtf AUTOCORRECT! despite the fact that I Do work in the medical field, I Tried to type, "for all my MAGICAL Skillz!" Wow! is this autoincorrect psychic... or demented...?

@Dav87 Why don't they have a CRACKING UP laughing emoticon?? he is one with the sun! I shall now dance around the top of the alps like fraulein maria in the sound of music while i sing, "The hillls are alliive with the sound of maaagiiiic..."

Couldn't agree more..I reckin points mean more access to more available "dating" propects..so, yeah more " dating" opportunities..(cough)..yup..that.

dating?? so far I haven't even felt at all like im being forced into dating, THANK non-GOD, right?!! haha

If i felt akin to a hunka meat hanging on some hook, i'd be rather put off, i'd leave and never come back! haha!

I am often thankful people aren't in here hitting on me left and right. I like the fact that people here Talk to me first. lol! Unlike the dating world, this place, at least protects me. hahah! The things out there wishing to date... ewww could send a BAD shiver up my spine!

Yeah, i agree... so at Level 10, basically, youre saying Charlene, I can date ANYONE HERE that i choose?? Muuuhaaahahahaha! Ultimaaaate Poooooweeer!! weilds sword

@Sadoi lol

I'm adding a comment just so my point count will increase... And just found out not all emojis work here. 🙂

Ooh and check this out! I Also opted to Like your comment so we can Both get some points!!! Sounds like a mutually beneficial post if you ask me! haha

We just made "Pointception" lol

@Elsantoasauro ooh you are correct, sir!! We should get a bonus 20 points just for that shared realization! I say we contact admin and submit our requests!! haha

@Sadoi I like where your mind is, ma'am!!

@Elsantoasauro lets DO IT!! muuhahaha!! we need to make picket signs demanding points!

Getting me some points for today 😀

Higher level = not a bot/troll/creep

Beyond that I don't care. But I do rather like it.

Do you happen to know what happens at level 10? Is it like beating a video game in the 80's when you get the whole... digi-cartoon show with fireworks and all the glitz once you kick supreme butt?? haha!

@Sadoi
I'm guessing it's like Area 51 vidgame..it's got secret rooms and bigger weapons..or maybe a swiming pool..or roses on your Bday..

@Charlene ooh... level 10 is starting to appeal to me... i wonder if i can be rolled in rainbow glitter and allowed to puke rainbows once I hit level 10, too! If so, im BEYOND DOWN to work my way up!!! I feel like im a star on The Jeffersons, now because Im Moving on Up... to the east side... to a deluxe apartment... in the skyyyy!

@Sadoi
Don't 4get us wee folks..down here in the single digits..lol

@Charlene I think at that level, i'll be akin to GOD, Charlene so... i can pass favors eh... wink wink nudge nudge i'll see about sneakin points to ya! 😉 haha

@Sadoi
I am an avowed Priestess of the beloved Godess SADOI the Benificent!

@Charlene Bwaaahahahahaha!!! You're killing me smalls! My child, we must procure some nice saffron & deep purple robes to adorn you with, O Benevolent Priestess Charlene of Godess Sadoi the Benificent!! If the Gods of Agnostic.com refuse to grant your wishes, I shall be akin to your "Mother Mary, the Beloved Virgin" who shall allow you passage in through the backdoor of point heaven!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.