Agnostic.com

7 3

What is the best way to get a lot of comments on a post? Asking for an imaginary friend.

Rudy1962 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

is that the goal? getting comments?

how about expressing yourself sincerely on any topic that interests you? maybe someone else will find your post interesting and maybe even comment.

g

no. The goal is to get comments and points..........

@Rudy1962 yes, i got that by extension. so... the reason for the points is to reward participation and helping the site grow. that's backwards from the reason for participation being to get the points. that makes participation kind of pointless, doesn't it?

g

@genessa well yah, but everything can be broken down and made pointless

@Rudy1962 if you want to. the question is, why would anyone want to?

g

Sometimes I get a ton of replies and sometimes not even 1 like it is a hit and miss situation.

Yes, I've found the same. Like my old pal Art Linkletter used to say, "People are funny."

Perhaps if you asked a different one of your imaginary friends, they might have something to suggest...

Good idea

Act like a Republican?

Indulge is earth-moving issues like "pineapple on pizza".

Say something stupid that should elicit a response. Better still, say something interesting and that will get you more 🙂

Why an imaginary friend, join in here and you may make some real ones 🙂

Write interesting remarks or questions in ou post. Interestign does include controversial remarks and questions.

For me, a question I put up almost a yer ago still gets responses. The question was/is "Should public nudity be legal?" I furthered explained the question... but it seems nto everyoen reads more than the intial part of a question.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.