Agnostic.com

6 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry she waited so long he could be in jail.

i am in minnesota and had not heard this. i am glad he dropped out, at least. what the hell happened to the republicans? they used to be wrongheaded and less than honest. now they're disgusting.

g

Why am I not surprised. Misogynistic men do to women whatever they can get away with..and in those kinds of patriarchal homes, men rule, so they do as they wish and the women cover for them, as in his daughter's case.

The same thing happened to ME, and to my daughter..sexual assault by male family members, followed by cover up, by my mom.

Hope he goes to jail.

It seems if there is a politician involved in a sex scandal 9 times out of 10 it is the so-called party of "family values" (republicans).

This guy is from up here. Just thought he was a regular garden variety asshole republican but I guess not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.