Agnostic.com

5 2

The duties of a group host

I recently had the position of host passed onto me in a group, and I was wondering if anyone could help explain to me just what a host has to do, and how to do it? If I want, can I ask the group if anyone else in the group might be willing to take on this role? If this isn't the place to post this quesiton, let me know.)

AlasBabylon 8 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I formed my group and that’s about it. I post in it sometimes, but I claim no responsibilities, I don’t police it, I just let it flow.

Was in hospital . When I got home , discovered I am also now head of someone else's group .

now might be the time you find out if people are generally good or if power corrupts 😛

The only time it seems to come into play is if bullying or slander is used.

there is a group called "owners and mods", if you prefer to join it you can. or you can transfer the group group ownership if you find someone who's willing to take it over.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.