Agnostic.com

33 2

What Is Your Favorite Genre Of Music?

I was wondering if everyone wouldn't mind telling me what your favorite Genre of music is?

Sometimes I ask questions to help us all get to know each other better 🙂

My apologies if I missed your preference...

• 0 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 28 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 3 votes
twshield 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really like alternative rock music the most. It is the genre that most satisfies my ears and I find it the most creative. I do like a lot of blues, classic rock, and progressive rock music as well..

Punk, Ska, Oi!!!!

I also wanted to vote on country a d R&B

None of the above.

Classical - mainly ranging from Johann Sebastian Bach (1750s) through to Dmitry Shostakovich (second half 20th century) ... and a few outside those dates such as Thomas Tallis and Carl Vine.

Metal, punk, reggae, ska, old-school country, classic hip-hop, classical, Elvis!

Dude, I know there are lots of genres and variations on a theme, but, um, classical? Nothing you have listed there is older than the 1930s.

I love lots of types of music, but my favorites are remixes and tributes.

Not my favorite but something I did years ago. I do music for me not for the world to listen to. There is the original fast mambo version too and is tied up to a story I got. The story is not about the story in the song... is about the song. Maybe I will hatch the script one day but don't count on it. You can judge... I am an amateur without ego.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.