Agnostic.com

8 3

QUESTION Dashcam footage shows dramatic Florida shootout - BBC News

When will it be enough? Why can we not be as Australia? 😟

Knitfreak 7 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your second amendment is prehistoric. A car is a lethal weapon and is subject to licencing and regulations, so why not guns?

OMG, like boys with pop guns!!

The FIRST AMENDMENT calls for 50 thousand persons per Congressional District needing 27 more states for ratification

Horrible and terrifying!

Thanks. Reposted on FB.

I find it interesting how quiet the discussion seems after the shooting in KY

This stuff happens all the time... I think of the others in that intersection... I mean what is it going to take for Americans to value life more than guns like Australians did?? argh...

@Ad4hubby hard to tell. there have been so many obvious milestones ....

@btroje Sometimes I think that common sense will never come to light here on this issue. As I have a more worldly view on this issue, I consider moving abroad. Now that the kids are grown, I'm thinking more seriously on it.

@Ad4hubby I have considered the same but have never been overseas so hard decision

America is like Disneyland with guns.

not fun at all

Because of our second amendment...

Because of religion that prevents mental health care and worship of money is dogma low wages high unemployment keeps people desperate dumb and devaluing life for the alleged after life

@WizardBill. People interpentation of what the NRA has done is their opinion. If it were factual the case would closed. Regulated.... I was searched when I bought my hand guns and I got permission to buy every one I got. Got and I carry required paperwork to prove ownership. All right your turn...

@WizardBill. Oh yes... love you man.

@WizardBill. Where are you my brother... I want to play some more...

@WizardBill There's that wee bit about being in a militia too 😛 most choose to ignore that...

@WizardBill. Thanks for the rebuttal brother. It is what it is.... it's kind of like Trump as President. It is what it is. I think hes wrong for our country but he's it... point blank... he's the man. The law is the law untill its changed. I see your concern for the people one side of our debate but i see the other side of the debate. I feel your right to disagree... it's no different then mine.... untill the law is changed im carrying a weapon. I'm the guy that's going to protect you during a robery. I may even get killed doing it but I chose to do it to protect me and others. Untill the law is changed im going to carry a weapon. Thanks for your feedback. I love you man so don't text and drive.

@GreenAtheist. You lost me.

@WizardBill wrong the last 10 BILL of RIGHTS were ratified 1791 Second Amendment was ratified 1992 all pay raises are illegal unless once after re-election. ..the militia = private citizens ready to be called in defense of all 50 then 13 states ....muskets and side arms were to be kept at home not in armories. ...NRA is telling the truth for 100 years 4th Amendment ratified 2nd is law 227 years

@WizardBill the tyranimal King George put his troops inside private homes and the militia were the patriots liberating their neighbors with guns kept at home. ..most of American revolutionary militia were under command of governors and shere reeves who then marched to regional Generals and Colonels. ...the militia was called up to chase Mormons out of state after state even into Utah territory the native Utes were the big losers Iowa militia declared war against Missouri 1861

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.