Agnostic.com

6 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just wish more of the scum he appointed from the swamp would just quit

I don't get why people don't notice that free college has existed for years..online, and from major universities.

Tuition-Free Online Colleges and Free Online Degree Programs

Brown University. Brown University is a private Ivy League Research University located in Providence, Rhode Island. ...
Columbia University. ...
Cornell University. ...
Duke University. ...
Harvard University. ...
Texas A&M University. ...
University of the People. ...
Vanderbilt University.

Link:
[onlinecollegeplan.com]

This is what we get when you have an administration that believes the ends justify the means. As long as wealth continues to accrue to the top percentiles - just don't worry about what's happening anywhere else.

So basically, the CFPB has been turned upside-down in the name of profiteering. Why am I not surprised?

Betraying Student Loan Program-Stealing Money For ICE From Different Agencies? Thief

I know why he is frustrated. An npr report yesterday explained how only 250 (approx,) loans have been scheduled for loan forgiveness out of 29,000 + applications (less than 1 %). Most applicants represent public servant types like myself (teachers, firemen, nurses, police, etc).

Ive applied for the loan forgiveness program at least 3x. Im a high school teacher going on 30 years in the classroom. I have spent the majority of my teaching career teaching in Title I schools, which is the criteria for the loan forgiveness program. I recently acquired my PhD in education, accruing $200,000 in school loan debt. Im still teaching in a Title I school, yet can't get preferred status for loan forgiveness. The program only eliminates part of the schhol loan total, but even that would help.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.