Agnostic.com

4 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But will these people be allowed to testify, or will their comments be reported on Fox News..the only news source the brain-washed Trumpanzees will watch?

It will not disqualify him as the republicans are not concerned what happened in high school or college.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right. Let's hope there might just be enough of them who come around to prevent this abomination. Not gonna hold my breath, though.

Hope they get testimony from these old friends. His lawyer is desperately trying to keep his pristine image. He is no angel. Hope he gets impeached from current judgeship and has charges pressed vs him.

I have far more respect for the ones who own up, & get on with making amends somehow.

LOL! I've never heard of a GOP politician doing that.

@birdingnut Unlikely.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.