Agnostic.com

9 7

Religious pamphlets?

I work part time at a fun mindless retail job...having retired comfortably from teaching high school for 33 yrs. So a christian leaves jesus pamphlets laying around the break room tables sometimes. And every time it happens I go to my locker a pull out an equal number of Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster pamphlets that I printed up and lay them along side jesus. Does anyone else have such fun?

BobMcDowell 6 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't done anything like that. I know I've seen some pamphlets in restrooms that I kindly dispose of into the trash.
Have you seen any of the Chick Tracts? I used to read those back in my earlier years. I find them hilarious now.

Never heard of them.

@BobMcDowell the website is chick.com. They produce little graphic booklets and criticize everything from catholics to dungeons and dragons.

Seems to me you are helping the thrashing of your break room. But as a Retired myself... everything you do and how and when you do it... Is a Good and fair act to Me. Because You Earned Your Retiree Status!!!! Enjoy the Fun.

Throwing those religious books away is something I do in my Little Free Library too.

I have a small collection of religious tracts and pamphlets....it used to be huge, but most of it was lost years ago....they are great....to use the old clockwork orange vernacular....real horrorshow...you made me realize I also lost a bunch of my Church Of The Subgenius tracts too...argh!

Lol!!! In our break room, we have two bookcases that are a lending library, in theory. We have one person who puts a Daily Word booklet in there almost every month. For nine years, I have taken it and thrown it away as soon as I see it. And I check every morning on my way to get toast.

When I first started there, there was a complete set of all of the Scientology books on the shelf. Hard covers. They all went into the trash.

They make great coasters. Totally disposable, too.

Brillant!

Recycling has solved my problem with this excess litter-ature.

Chick tracts. Nuff said. Excelsior.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18819
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.