Agnostic.com

5 0

Which so called "conspiracy theory/ theories" of all of them do you seriously believe, or believe may be true?

I'll state mine.

1. LHO may have assassinated JFK, but there was more, and some kind of coverup by the American Establishment.
  2. Charles Manson was connected to US Establishment covert Ops to subvert the hippie and Black Panther (eg Operation Chaos) movements, but went rogue, and it had to be cleaned up with a cover story.

Which seriously do you think may be true?

David1955 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

None. Zero. Nada. I don't deal in "may be", which is why I'm an atheist, not an agnostic. Present me with facts, and I'll believe. Conspiracy theories don't fall in that category.

Theories are theories, of whatever type or kind, until proven or disproven. Maybe is an adverb that means the matter remains possible until clearly proven otherwise. Do you think that maybe the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, or had dealings with them that were not legal, or that maybe Trump has attempted to thwart justice? Maybe? Thinking about and considering it? Waiting for the investigation to conclude? Congratulations fellow atheist, you are dealing with a "maybe".

@David1955 There's also the discinct difference between what a conspiracy theory is and what a scientific theory is. But I suspect I'm not telling you anything you don't know.

@chicagojcb The delicious irony here is that I speculated just days ago here that Trump and the crazies in his party would conspire to neutralise the Russia Investigation by concocting a false flag or similar, and lo and behold it's happening, over these Memos. I am beginning to think that in the past they were simply better at conspiring to lie, discredit and divert attention than they are now, or maybe we are wise to them, or the media are sharper. Back in the 60s they got away with stuff they couldn't now. Ultimately it's a matter of history, and we might be surprised how many crazy conspiracy theories prove out in the future. I'm old enough to remember when people speculated that the US conspired to facilitate US escalation in the Vietnam war. Laughable, until we found out about the Bay of Tonkin false flag and the Pentagon Papers. Things are never that cut and dried in this world. Certainly not in the US.

All conspiracy theories are pure garbage invented by weird minds working overtime.

Ok. What about the conspiracy theory Woodward and Bernstein had in mind when they went after the Nixon Adminstration in the early 1970s?

@David1955 That was not a theory. It was a set of facts which led Wood and Bernstein to do great investigative journalism.

I feel that JFK was a cover up. Not sure who done it but it changed life as I knew it. Thus went Camelot.

I forgot to add...and BEYOND!

None of the above...I am a realist of the worst kind!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.