Agnostic.com

5 0

I exist in this world without clothes, and all animals have special clothes,why?

belfo 6 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You wear the same clothes they do... You just cover yours up with woven or sewn cloth!

This cloth that i pute, it is from the animals .. The animal does not have the mind, and the human have ..with that I need him, Is not that a little weird?

@belfodil The animals that you refer to do have minds, they just communicate their thoughts differently than we do.

Now, look at your arms and legs. See the hair growing there? That is your "nature's clothing."

The cloth is a means of protection .. Protects from cold, heat, and perhaps other types protect even from accidents .... The theory says that we evolved over millions of years ... Despite the mind that we have, i not developed until we have a special dress as other objects

Our fur is mostly gone. Some men are still very hairy but I think less and less over time.

Curiously, clothes in the bible are a remedy for the shameful sense of being naked. My guess is that global temperatures made extra covering necessary at some time in our history and hair became superfluous as temperatures rose.

Hi, Belfodil, and welcome to the website!

Humans began wearing clothes 170,000 years ago, after they had already lost their body hair and an Ice Age was starting. Wearing clothes allowed them to migrate into the north.
Link: [gizmodo.com]

By the way, this website has a bit of a learning curve, so here's some info, in case you need it.

For members who are open to dating, certain thumbnails and profiles have a heart symbol on them with a percentage. This identifies which members are open to dating, and the percent shows approximately how compatible others are with them.

You gain website points by uploading a recent photo of your face, answering all the profile questions and writing a bio, which also earns website points, and helps other members get to know you.

Commenting on posts and writing your own posts earns more points. At level two you can private message people, and at level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

If you want to date, the website uses profile algorithms to find member matches, so the more details one includes, the better the match.

Many people prefer to see a written profile talking about interests, hobbies, and backgrounds that can be quickly perused to find others with similar interests..

In case you didn't know yet, to find members near you, click on the "Browse" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.
Click on the "Discuss" button, then "Nearby" to find members near you also.
Or click on the "About" button at the top left of the page to find links to FAQ or the website tutorial.
Points are now being given to level 3+ members who chat. You can see chat rooms on the group main page.

Your ancestors were obsessed with shaving so over millennia of cutting off their hair you have evolved into a hairless ape-man.

Ha ha ... funny one!

Mankind in homo Sapian Sapian came from the heat of the Savanna. Neanderthal and Denisovan came from colder climes. Neanderthal was hairier; do not know about Denisovan except they were better at high altitudes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:188470
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.