Agnostic.com

4 1

Did anyone see the movie "The Shape of Water"?? Just wondering what people thought of it?>?

vnufall 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is one of my two favorite films this year. There were constant homages to old Hollywood, but I thought the complete concept was pretty original. I'm an artist. I live for beauty. I know that I will always find it in the works of del Toro. I also grew up on fairy tales and enjoy the fantasy. Some people like science fiction, I like art fiction. (Yes, I like science fiction, too)

Can't spoil it for y'all posting my complete thought. ...it's a lover story spy story evil USA secret Baltimore capture laboratory story of a mute janitor who masturbates in her bathtub lives with a gay poster artist and speaks sign language feeds hard boiled eggs to the creature resembling the '50's movie lagoon creature. ..that's the 1st 5 minutes of 1963 Baltimore set

Did you like it or not like it and why?

@vnufall my feelings are mixed and why would spoil the experience for future viewers reading here. ...I will private message you or reply to your private msg

No, never heard of it- but the title sounds interesting.

No, but it looks really interesting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.