Agnostic.com

4 0

Just as a random thought, how do you respond to the various groups of religious persons that may come knocking on your door?
Like, do you invite them in and chat? Do you question their religion or belief? Do you turn them away? Rudely slam the door, politely tell them you're not interested for an extended period of time? Something in between?
Just try to ignore then until they leave?
I personally happily give them a friendly conversation, although I do blatantly say it would take divine intervention to sway me to any particular religion.

DareBear 5 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tell them you're a satanist

I tell them I'll listen to their 2 minute speech if they listen to mine.

"No, thanks, I am atheist" usually has them running for the hills with sometimes "Ill pray for you" or "bless your heart"

I answer the door naked. The rest simply takes care of itself.

You do realize in many places that is public indecency?

I don't know if it is in Asheville, NC, but I never go across my threshold so I'm still inside my house. Whatever. They usually don't pay a second visit. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18897
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.