Agnostic.com

6 12

Meeting a man in a wee bit for coffee... he is one of you. No matter what happens romantically or not, I know I will have a wonderful time chatting with him as I have had a wonderful time on this site. Like minded makes this so much easier. I won't have to hear that I am a stupid liberal or how chump is doing so much good. I won't have to hear that I am going to hell. 😛 Dating around here has been dreadful. Most people in the USA are rooted in religion and set ideas. This site has given me hope. Thank you for that. 🙂

Now I'm off to get ready and go hug an atheist.

Have a wonderful Sunday all of you!

Knitfreak 7 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

have a good time

How cool... I hope it turns out great. I love a mystery date. Pluss mystery things special about them....

Lucky him lucky you luv ya both

Hope it goes well!

Hearing this story from more and more of us. It warms the heart! 🙂 🙂

I hope you remember no kissing on the first date. hope it well.

He was a VERY nice man. I'm not sure he's for me, but a nice person and it was great to be with someone with whom I could be me.

@Ad4hubby Happy for you! Hope you kids can enjoy your time together, regardless of the outcome.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.