Agnostic.com

4 1

Besides gods and religion, what else have you used your critical thinking on to stop, or never start believing in?

Things like ghost, after lives, souls. ancient aliens , ufo's etc.

MichaelSpinler 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I was raised in a home by a patriarchal system where dad was almost a king. I used to think women were less than men. I started to question myself and learn and listen...thi thing is that I consider myself a feminist. How wrong I was...

Harry Palmers ' AVATAR " Ron Hubbard's Scientology, Flat Earth society, Hollow earth society,
These I have never started to believe in, Thank God !

Homeopathy

In addition to rejcting religion, my studies of political theories and philosophies social psychology, and intellectual history, I learn that all total system ideologies (those which purport to include and explain everything) -- religious, political, or economic -- are fatally flawed and destructive. That includes everything from communism to classical free enterprise economic theory to religion. One becomes a true believer in any of them at his own peril.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.