Agnostic.com

9 0

What's a turn on when dating someone?

1. Owning their own business ? 2. Owning all their stuff ? 3. Hot looking with a job ? 4. Hot looking.. don't care if they have a job ? 5. Just well off.. appearance don't count ? Kind of a rough question... huh?
BucketlistBob 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When they "get" me. When we have similar enthusiasms , and share basic philosophies. When there's that invisible magnet between, that makes us want to touch.

Sometimes it's just undefinable - but you know "it's" there , and you automatically want more of whatever that is !

Their intelligence and humor.

They can make you laugh and you can do the same for them.. you get each other's sick twisted sense of humor is always a plus. Another is smelling good.. nothing is more sexier than a nice smelling guy.. but not like he just stepped out of a brothel kindof smell.. just sayin. Secure financially and knows how to play well with his toys is always an added plus.

She shows up for the date.

@M121 We could have a meal together and chat. No need to be rude.

none of the above. a great smile, smarts, positive attitude, a little shy perhaps, stingy with the make-up.

In no particular order... Physically, I'm a butt man. Aside from that, someone who likes to be touched. My primary love language is physical touch. Intelligence is huge. A sense of humor is a must. It should be pretty apparent by now that I don't take much (including myself) seriously.

Duke Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

Intelligence, humor, tolerance, kindness, either employed or retired, good personal hygiene, informed of current affairs, likes to read,

Hmmm... I'm already married so I'm going to pass.

asking and not answering? hmmmm....

@hankster. Smart , pretty , self sufficient , knows her job , not shy , stands out in a crowd. I got her brother...

right on @BucketlistBob!

Humour, Intelligence, Kindnes and Compassion. Love of the outdoors. Love of animals.

Sadoi Level 7 Feb 1, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19008
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.