Agnostic.com

69 5

Sex. And, then what?

Older movies always had people lighting up cigarettes after sex. Cigs are no longer the "cool" thing to do. What should the after sex activity be instead?

Help me make a new cliche. 😉

• 1 vote
  • 11 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 39 votes
silvereyes 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

69 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More sex!

Deep intelligent conversation-Cuddling...

oh man i cringe when i see the word "Cuddle" And "sex" together! I think... i must be a weird chick because... i hate to cuddle. after sex, all i want to do is bail and get some cornflakes! I mean, we can chill and what not, but... i Dont want to cuddle. I was just up close and personal enough. I think I wouldn't require much more beyond that for awhile. haha

Drugs & rock 'n roll.

godef Level 7 Jan 28, 2018

As others have said: snuggle in the post-coital after-glow and possibly recover for the next go. At least that's how I remember it.

Usually We both fall asleep

Austin Powers: "that was groovy baby. Want to shag again?"

Heh. Thanks for that. Too much seriousness about sex. Go out. Get sweaty. Make mistakes. Laugh when you fart.

Cuddle and kiss, wait for round 2

For me it's usually giving my partner a post coital bite..Best administered to the back of the neck if possible..

Cuddle and fall asleep

Watch an episode of Mythbusters.

Glad to see smoking a blunt favorite out if all, except other.

I wish I could choose more than one because I like to do different after sex activities. A warm clean up towel is good but sometimes I want to smoke another one or have another sip or wine or something sweet. Stop limiting our Phun!

More sex...

A sing along followed by 3 games of volleyball. Than a quick prayer , thanking the various gods for genitals

Go sailing, so your amore should be shipboard to make that possible

It's not over until she is satisfied. What we do afterwards is foreplay for the next time. I like to snuggle and nap together after lovingly drying her with a towel I had ready and getting the wet spot out of the way by removing the towel we put down before starting. If there is a wet spot, put a dry towel over it and we moved to another part of the bed.

Quick!! Out the window!! 😉

Quick!! Out the window!! 😉

Go and have a piss and scratch my balls

have a great meal open a bottle of wine and then start all over

Some of you people are depraved, must be why I keep coming back to this site.
It is seriously hot here, a few minutes to get your breath back and a cool swim followed by a strong coffee. Very energetic lovemaking poolside then rolling into the pool after is extremely good for stress.

Drink water? Hydration is important for round 2!

#Cuddles are great too ??

Rossi Level 4 Jan 29, 2018

Been so long I forgot.

Reading some of the comments reminded me of the people that after having sex... feel Remorse, I don't know if the act, the choice of partner, their self esteem. Is like the woman that in the morning look at you and say "I am such a slut" or my friend that after finishing the act don't want anything to do with her anymore. We humans have way too many hangups, we carry that baggage around. I like the people that are happy with themselves, who they are, what they become. Because those had shed their baggage. I had never made love to someone thinking/wishing she was somebody else. I wonder if any of you ever did. Not passing judgement, many of you sure are working toward that shed the baggage dealio. And there may be some that never carried baggage. But there are those that are looking for somebody else in you or you looking for somebody else on them. About remorse... did I got it wrong?

Then, sweet nothing's and then Deep conversation. To get more off my chest than my balls.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.