Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Julie swetnick accuses kavanaugh and judge

This is the woman represented by michael avenatti. she is not alleging that kavanaugh or judge raped her, but rather that she was drugged and gang raped during a party at which judge and kavanaugh were present. she says she had also seen lined up to take their turns having sex with other women at other parties. she does not say whether she was aware, at the other parties, that the women with whom so many guys were having sex were drugged or whether she was aware that they were being raped. i suspect not. even so, nothing excuses drugging and raping (or drugging and not raping, or not drugging and yet raping) women.

g

genessa 8 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is insane. Why is this man still being considered for anything?

Totally agree.....In a land with literally 100's of judges, legal professors, legal scholars...this is the best we can find?

@AnneWimsey he is one of the worst we could find, which partly explains why trump chose him (although he chose him from a short list compiled by the federalist society -- which ironically is not federalist in the sense i understand the term to indicate. i'm a federalist in the true sense; the federalist society is the opposite!) of course the other reasons are 1. he believes a president can't even be QUESTIONED, much less interrogated, while president, which would suit trump just fine! and 2. he will make the republicans wet their diapers with joy by reversing hard-won rights for women, minorities and everyone else whose rights have traditionally been stomped, and slam-dunk right back into the dark ages. people who lie don't like light.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:190235
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.