Agnostic.com

7 4

Hello all 🙂

After being bombarded with god-fearing suitor after god-fearing suitor via many online dating sites, I throw myself at the altar of agnostic.com. I am curious to see how many queer/bi/poly women are a part of this site. Raise your hand? I would also love to hear any related experiences that anyone would like to share, perhaps a success story? Cheers

LaylaNoGods 5 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I never did figure out what god-fearing ment I asked several of the scammers they never did give me an answer. I did state on several occurrences to the scammers if there was a god why would I fear it. I never got a response, go figure.

@AxeElf Someone has to inform those scammers they are using the wrong word. lol

Bi-woman here!
No stories yet, though, as I am brand new to the site.

no success story yet.

No success stories from this little black duck, my daughter is gay, my son is poly and I am seeing a couple of bi ladies occasionally. I am part of a group or people mostly in their 30s, who are like an extended family or dispersed community with absolutely no judgement on gender, hmmmm, couldn't guess what percentage would be classed as 100% straight. But we are on the other side of the planet/

We have an altar here? O|o

But seriously, as a gay man I am seeing a disproportional ratio of gay men to straight men than the general population. I will confess I haven't much looked at many female profiles to check their preferences, but my hunch is there will be many women who identify as non-straight as well.

I think that may be, in part, due to the fact that many LBGT folks have has bad experiences with religious family members~etc. and a disproportional % of them are non-believers compared to traditionally orientated people. So good luck finding someone here for you!

(I also think this community is relatively young and there are many people who have not found the venue, so stake your ground early and interact often so, as they join, they may find you while looking around.)

I had relationship with God-fearing women and they are almost all of them, one big bullshitters you can ever find.
I clearly make sure for my health and integrity, I don't get any God-fearing woman to my bed.
Soon... I'm gonna issue an youtube video about my experience as my last relationship with a "God-fearing Evil female creature" (there is no other way to describe that woman).
Thanks the universe, for getting out of this relationship alive.

Benz Level 4 June 13, 2020

Living in the Bible Belt makes dating a challenge. I will read a wonderfully written profile and stop "seeks a god fearing man" or "Jesus comes first in my life" or some such nonsense.

I tend to avoid them like the plague.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.