Agnostic.com

86 16

What’s your “guilty pleasure” song?

I actually dislike the term “guilty pleasure”. If it makes you happy, then why feel guilty about it? But I saw this question on another forum, and it was a lot of laughs to see what songs people were either “ashamed” to admit that they really liked, or songs they really loved that you would never guess just by looking at them. For example, the lead singer of a black metal band here said that every time he heard “Please Don’t Go Girl” by New Kids on the Block, he has to stop what he’s doing and sing along.

My “guilty pleasure” song is Cameo’s Word Up. I can’t hear that song without hollering it from the top of my lungs, complete with hands waving in the air and all the dance moves. Plus, nobody can rock a red cod piece like Larry Blackmon.

What’s yours?

IndySent 7 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

86 comments (76 - 86)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Incredible string band. Everythings fine right now!

Anything by The Rolling Stones! Also love some old school 90’s hip hop or classic disco. 🙂
And I don’t feel guilty. Ever. 🙂

And I've had a serious crush on this lady for decades (& this is an interesting match-up)...

Let's try this one!...

A Valkyrie is probably my ideal woman, sadly the closest I have come is dating an opera singer. Man was she boring.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I love Deuce (formerly with Hollywood Undead) due to the misogyny in some of his songs. I have seen him labeled as "rapcore" (rap + hardcore?) Gotta play it loud in the car and sing/rap along. Makes me happy!

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

Fergilicious. The only reason it's on my list is because I was in a discoteque at the time and had to listen to a 20-minute techno version.

Rn it's the song by Katy Perry, "Hey Hey Hey."

Worst song Relax Frankie goes to Hollywood. Do not have an all time favorite. I had just heard a song with a lyric in it, forgive me kiss , that was interesting .

Anything by Justin Timberlake, or John Denver! Yeah, I have pretty diverse musical taste......if you can call it that!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19075
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.