Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good! Get rid of his sorry ass.

I am gay, and I sure would not want my service conducted by someone that bigoted.
The solution to the whole tedious religious conscience thing seems simple to me:

If a specific action violates a person's religious conviction, then they don't perform that service FOR ANYBODY. You can decide what you do but not for whom. If that service is integral to the job description, then you are not qualified to hold that job.

If the service in question is not a regular part of the job description, but rather just arises incidentally, then a service provider who wishes to decline to perform a service that clients or customers have a right to has a responsibility to arrange replacement service provider for the client. They do not simply get to turn away the person.

Why are these guidelines difficult for people to comprehend? I swear, so much deference is given to religious sensibilities that common sense goes right out the window.

Well said

Damn

Damn

He's unfit for sanitation worker.

@evestrat Thank you and back atcha!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19087
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.