Agnostic.com

11 5

QUESTION Ken Ham: Bill Nye’s Show Is Inappropriate for Kids Because It Teaches Science – Friendly Atheist

If you wonder why the U.S. is falling behind other nations,it's due to stuff like this.

snytiger6 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Teaching kids to see through the bullshit is bad for the supernatural fraud business.

Ken Ham is a fucking douchenozzle. He should be in prison for fraud.

I keep telling people that there is no evil that is so low, vile or despicable that someone, in virtually any time period will not do it in order to gain power and/or wealth. It is sad to admit some people are like that, but historically true.

Most people are bsically "good". However there are always a few exceptions.

Bill Nye is awesome for kids. We need more like him.

I live near the Creation Museum, so I have been witness to Mr Ham's lunacy up closs. You cannot take a man who claims his display of a cowboy riding a dinosaur seriously in any way ????

OK, we appologise for Ham, most Australians are harmless, (Russel Crowe in a New Zealander). I think it would be funny if he (Ham) tried his stunts here as he is pretty much unknown and would soon become a laughing stock.

If my kids were young they'd be watching Bill Nye. Hell, they might be, I don't know 🙂 I borrowed Neil deGrass Tyson's book Astrophysics For People In A Hurry from my oldest daughter. I really should finish that and return it one of these days. As for Ken Ham, he's a moron whose 5 minutes of fame ought to up up very soon.

One hopes these people will fade away quickly, but it seems more often than not, these types of persons just recycle and reinvent themselves over and over again, saying basically the same things but in a different way.

I cannot believe that anyone is so stupid and dishonest to say that!

Have you not met that many religious persons?

Religion has a long history of denying science. In Europe it led to the "Dark Ages" which last about 1000 years. History has shown that (some) people are really that stupid and irresponsible.

My basic guideline from looking at history is that "there is no evil that is so vile or despicable, that there wont' be somebody, in any time period, who will do it, as a means to gain power and/or wealth."

A small part of me I gonna miss Ham and his ilk when they go off to meet their non-existent maker. They can be so entertainingly stupid that it can be hard to stay angry. Of course they are intellectual cancer for sure, but that doesn't stop them from being a tad funny in their insane ramblings.

They are funny... as long as they are not actually successful in propagating what they expouse to believe.

Because God forbid we teach kids how the world works.

That’s ridiculous

I hate this fucking idiot! Ken Ham, that is. He needs to just return back to his Native: Australia. When I see this stupid idiot, I just want to slap the shit out of his ugly face! Maybe his god will call him home soon so he can do use all a favor and get the fuck out of this planet. I hope his museum goes out of business so everyone can have a good laugh. The day that happens, I’ll take myself out and treat myself with a good dinner and burn a few bible while I’m at it, too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19093
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.