Agnostic.com

7 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Brownback is a morally bankrupt political and religious demagogue who took Kansas back 70 years and left the state virtually bankrupt. He has no place in ANY public office!

I lived in Kansas from 1999 to 2005. I am so glad I got out of there before he screwed everything up. My kids are glad too. I mean, we didn't go far distance or ideology wise (Nebraska) but Brownback just screwed the whole state up.

@HippieChick58 Where in Kansas?

@wordywalt Overland Park.

@HippieChick58 I lived in Salina for 11 years and in Great Bend for another 7. I did training and technical assistance in school improvement efforts throughout the state.

@wordywalt I was in OP from 1999 to 2005. Sprint moved us there for Y2K, ex was an IT guy. I was a SAHM. Sprint outsourced their IT iin 2005, and the ex's job went to India. He found a job with UP and we ended up in Omaha.

I keep asking myself how it can get any worse with the appointments and low and behold another person is forced upon us...that has no interest improving the human condition in this country or any other one! But, Brownback has connection to Pence and he is bringing out all the people that have been working in the background for years, attempting to undermine apparently, every other human being that is not like them! I am stumped, where will this end? There are so many of them...

I"m not sure how much more excrement I can take from Der Donaldo's government. Drain the swamp, my ass. He is stocking it even deeper and higher.

So the bigot had to cast the tie breaking vote on the bigot's nominee to give the bigot a bigoted ambassadorship. Did I get that right?

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

wow, you said that well!

Sounds right to me.

Ambassador to religion?!?! Is that even a traditional position? This sounds more like a "Give him a job where he can't hurt anyone else."

They created a new position to appease the religious right. Trump decided who to appoint after he created the position.

From what I've heard, his austerity economy in Kansas was/is tanking so bad that he was about to be turned out on his ear anyway.
I suspect that Trump is fulfilling a Republican welfare role for him.

I'm so embarrassed to be part of this country right now. Also angry. Disturbed. Why are we going backwards? Yes I know old orange dude.

I agree! OMFG, like a nightmare we can't wake up from.

It's the old orange dude and a whole lot of old white dudes supporting him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.