Agnostic.com

9 7

I made it all the way to Level 7....PINPONPOM I am getting ice-cream to celebrate.

DUCHESSA 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

YOU GO GIRL!! I just made 7.5 this weekend and I did have some Rocky Road. For me it is about a point a week.

Congratulations to you. I want to celebrate with you. Luckily we've just entered the winter solstice. It'll still be frozen when you drop mine off. Brewers Natural Vanilla with caramel topping, please.

Felicidades.

De nada.

I still am unclear on the benefits of the points, but I always want to eat ice cream.

I ate chocolate ice cream several days ago, but a health issue improvement had a set back afterward, so I'm now a bit hesitant about eating it again .

Rum and raisin here.

One of us, one of us. Gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble. 🙂

Congrats!

Thanks, guys. Actually, I got two ice-cream cones (choco w/ nuts and vanilla w/ caramel) and I made a diner out of them. juasssssssss any excuse is good to eat ice-cream.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.