Agnostic.com

55 7

What's worse?

What is worse Physical abuse, emotional abuse, or verbal abuse?

• 29 votes
  • 73 votes
  • 1 vote
Ravenwolfcasey 7 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (51 - 55)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vernal abuse and physical abuse are just different variations of emotional abuse. You don't physically hurt someone if you aren't trying to also hurt them emotionally. The emotional aspect of the abuse is most damaging, I believe, and the most difficult to overcome. But physical abuse is emotional abuse and so those who have been physically abused have both physical and emotional healing to do.

Sticks and stones to break my bones but words will never hurt me - is so wrong...

For me emotional abuse would be the worst.

Nardi Level 7 Oct 4, 2018

Most of the time abuse come in all three types at once, emotional is the worst though.

Emotional abuse if worse because it takes longer to heal from. This type of abuse can last years and shape people’s future. In my opinion it’s also by far harder to leave a emotionally abusive relationship

All abuse is terrible

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191167
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.