Agnostic.com

7 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our ancestors were hunter gatherers, and I don't see what harm is done. I have put many meals on the table from hunting with archery, and rifle. If you are vegetarian then I can understand your position. I am not trying to aggravate any of you, but trying to understand.

Schadenfreude. Said hunter/gatherers, as well as yourself, I'm sure, probably knew/know enough to not be directly underneath the prey when bringing it down. A bonus for me reading this story was hearing that these guys were in the Air Force. I served alongside Airmen and clearly recall how much they stressed situational awareness, so I can imagine how this misfortune could foreseeably mean that everybody has to have refresher situational awareness training, with an emphasis on not being underneath dying, falling bears.

If there was ever karma, this might qualify.

Too bad, so sad........Not!

Too bad he didn't get the full "Revenant" experience.

Papa was a rolling bear,
Where ever he laid his hat, he was there...

Serves the morons right for killing wildlife.

I can't wait for the responses.

JimG Level 8 Oct 1, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.