Agnostic.com

79 10

What movie can you watch over and over?

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Chrissybudleaf 5 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

79 comments (76 - 79)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amelie, My Life As A Dog, Let The Right One In, We Are The Best!, Nosferatu, Delicatessen - six films I've watched possibly hundreds of times and will watch again and again!

(Also Peter Greenaway's films; A Field In England; Cronos; Les Triplettes de Belleville; Chasing Legends; Jean de Florette and Manon des Sources; the Trzy Kolory series; F.W. Murnau's version of Faust and Jan Švankmajer's version of Faust; everything else Švankmajer has made; Shane Meadows' films... I could be here listing them all for days...)

Jnei Level 8 Feb 7, 2018

@Dida I'm surprised you haven't heard of Amelie and Nosferatu, which are both very famous films. The rest are a little less well-known, but highly recommended - especially My Life As A Dog which, in my opinion, is the most perfect film every made.

@Dida That's definitely something else!

I got plenty... from... Searching for Sugar Man. 300: Rise of an Empire. The Big Lebowski. Elizabeth & Elizabeth: The golden era. Sunset Boulevard. Chicago. Woodstock. Dracula. Wolf. The Usual Suspects. The Godfather. Depends of the mood I am in. I am more into a scene on every movie.

Cousins, Muriel's Wedding, A Christmas Story, Bridesmaids, A Ghost Story, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Exercist........too many movies to count!

Year One! Jack Black at his best.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.