Agnostic.com

13 5

Everybody on here has been great! But I'm wondering where the younger people are? I know our age group has more "nones" but I don't see it here so much.

CallMeSaul 4 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Move around a little more. Ask questions and make comments. This will graduate you higher levels. The higher level grants you more forum members to make contact with.

I've been seeing folks of all ages on here. Look around - you'll find 'em ...

I think anybody can "share" this site on Facebook to their "friends."

I'd love to see a "share" button for Twitter ( @admin ) since I don't use Facebook. However, since I found y'all, I have been neglecting Twitter terribly.

Yes, so much work to do 😟

They knew you were coming, and they all decided to play hide-and-seek! 😉

This is a relatively new site - just several months. Give it some time and the member population will be more diverse.

My understanding is that Facebook has turned into more of a "mature" person's thing. I think Millenials (sorry to group randomly) just aren't into message boards.

I'm 30, don't know if you count that as young.

Hi, I'm about to be 30, so I'm not that young.

I still can't drink alcohol, but I’m here!

Let me tell you the two times we raided the bar in my buddy's house we were about 10... The older sister protected us from parents finding out. But of course they figure it out... It was us or the dog and they didn't had a dog.

Age is but a number, unless of course, you are trying to work a dvr or set up the message function on your smart phone.

"Age is but a number"! I am 80 years old and believe me, that is as ridiculous a statement as can be made. It is so easy for the young to make this statement and will never understand how fallacious it is until you are there. Your abilities and capabilities to do what you could when young are gone or highly limited for the most part. However, life is still good after some adjustments.

I qualify as young here, I’m 24. Most young people are not interested in blogging, with all the tinder, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else is out there; makes for a great lack of young women who fall pry to social media more easily imo

Lol.

To many sheeple?

Is 34 yrs old young these days?? Askiing for s friend

34 counts! 🙂

Happy dance! I'm still young!!

few youngsters I know go in forums outside of games

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.