Agnostic.com

10 4

Do you realize how many wealthy feel that they exist above the law? They gain their wealth by using and making loop holes to avoid taxes and their fair share but demand that infrastructure be completed to advance their businesses.

Marine 8 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would not be surprised that trumper and his family all fall into this description. I am positive that if the IRS looked further into many wealthy tax reports we could eliminate the debt.

"Entitlements"? Wasn't there a case of homicide in Texas a few years ago,but the young Man got minimum jail time due to his family's wealth?

Yes unfortunately and we need to reign them in and disavow them of this notion by whatever means neccesary. Their offenses are too numerous and harmful to human civilization as it is.

very true. Pretty soon not only the wealthy will take control but the church (tax the church?)

Yep! Do you realize the average American doesn't care, as long as they can get drunk, take prescription pills, and have a democratic choice between contestants on The Voice or American Idol.

Wonder if the rich taste like chicken? There’s many more of us than them. We might get to find out!
That said, they are the worst hypocrites. Almost as bad as Libertarians.

They harp about entitlements which are almost nothing compared to their wealth yet they strive to even eliminate these which I do not consider an entitlement.

Hmmm

Life is not fair anyway, and one can say it is not fair partly because of such rich people who care only about their fortune and money. This is especially expressed in how they don't care about the law and ordinary people, because they think if there is money, then everyone can be bought and everything can be bought off. I work as a curator on the website [mcgeewm.com] and I think that if these rich people somehow cared about the welfare of others and where they live, for example, helped in the construction of orphanages, hospitals, and so on, did not violate the law and behaved just like respectable citizens, then people would treat them with respect.

The way I see it, it's always important to invest a certain portion of your income. These can be small amounts that will help you a lot in the future! i invest with this tool [flyte.com], as it is convenient and easy. read more useful information, then you will understand how important it is!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.