Agnostic.com

8 1

What kind of music do you guys and gals like?

I'm interested since I want to expand my playlists 😛

Bunny 3 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mostly classic rock from the 1970's and 80's. New wave and disco as well.

Bands and artists I listened to today...

Portishead, Ivor Cutler, Lucy Spraggan, Aphex Twin, Transit Kings, Ani di Franco, Skinny Puppy, Royal Trux, Throwing Muses, Leonard Cohen, The KLF, Django Reinhardt, Tricky, Lizzo, Roni Size & Reprazent, The Pixies, The Clash, Crass, Squarepusher, Die Antwoord.

That's a fairly eclectic mix - lots of stuff by all of them to hear for free on Youtube, so I hope you find one you like!

Jnei Level 8 Feb 7, 2018

I enjoy music from most genres depending on my mood or situation at the time. I love a good classical number, classic rock, blue grass, opera, all the way to death metal. R&B and some good ole soul music with Anita Baker and a glass of wine would sum up a good night for me.

One of many artistes and genres that I love. A man sadly no longer living but what a wonderful legacy he left. Allow me to share the wonderful Jake Thackray:

Hip hop. My current top-of-the-list is Blis n Eso.

I like the music of yestercenturies such as the Baroque and Romantic Periods and also well written film scores such as those of John Barry

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.