Agnostic.com

11 20

SCIENCE Humor......

BeeHappy 9 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idiots will believe Stonehenge lies above

New entries

Love it! 🙂 Hahaha...

I really did LOL!! Damn Newton! I'd love to be able to fly anytime I wanted to. OMG, imagine floating kitties!

😉 🙂

Good 'uns!

Thanks for my daily dose of laughter!

Nena Level 6 Jan 29, 2018

You're very welcome! 🙂

wasn't the first racially bias? not that is less funny but... maybe I prefer if he would had said... "white men can't jump".

Sorry, I should know better. You are correct.

I removed it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

@BeeHappy Hey we should be able to discuss everything right? I didn't meant to be offended... I wasn't, and sure I consider you a friend in this venue so didn't wanted to make you feel uncomfortable, if I did... I apologize, it just jumped at me right away. You are good. A friend will watch a friend's back right?

Absolutely! I appreciate it. When I first read it, I questioned whether to use it but lost that thought when looking for others to post. It's not a good excuse but the only one I've got. Lol. We have to hold each other accountable when we stray. No hard feelings, only appreciation friend.

@BeeHappy Not a bad joke. But we both know... You Good.

Where do you find all this stuff? I like it.

On a FB site.
[facebook.com]

Shoes took the prize.

Lmfao round sole theory.

Lololol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19338
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.