Agnostic.com

14 3

Don't fall for the idea that there are two parties.

Archeus_Lore 7 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did Carlin really say this? Or is this fake?

I am not sure if he said exactly that, but this is very close . . .

there all in bed together with the same agenda

Both of them are just differ wings on the same bird.

Yes, this is disturbing to me in the first place...why must we try and pigeonhole this many people into two groups? If we had more representation for more groups, then maybe being different would not get the needs of so many, ignored!

There are two major political parties in the U.S. But, more importantly....

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!

Come on now. Democrats want a kinder and gentler oligarchy.

There is only one and it is controlled by george soros.

There are two parties, but we need more, or none

nice

I want to eliminate all political parties, and have every candidate run on their own merits (history, platform, accomplishments). I never listen to campaign speeches because they mean nothing. I also want to get rid of all money from election campaigns, and organize elections like play-offs where you vote candidates out of the running.

We have a "winner takes all" system. The cynic in me says that's not going to change any time soon thus 3rd party votes tip the scales, in the latest case to a psychopath.

There most certainly are two parties.

I would venture to say that those who choose not to vote is the reason Trump is now president. (IMHO)

Yes, I ended up in the emergency room in Deming, NM, just after the vote was verified. And, the ER doc was as upset as I was, saying...'if I had know this was going to happen, I would have voted!'

That's why I didn't vote for either evil.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.