Agnostic.com

5 6

Canadian religious nut jobs are much too extreme for the bible belt.

[wyff4.com]

dkp93 8 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We only export the top notch crazy.

Meh, they're more of an anomaly than the norm. Every country, state, or province is gonna have its share of nut jobs.
I've lived in Ontario my whole life, and most religious folk seem to know their limits when it comes to evangelizing and whatnot.

The worst I've seen as of late was back in the summer when a bunch of pro lifers were picketing across Canada and of course, used rather shocking imagery on their sign to make their case...the backlash wasn't pretty.

I don't think I've ever witnessed a case where our religious folk were are crazy as as the bible belt on a scale of more than a handful of people.

This story with these two guys, bring to mind, what I have heard about in the past...when two certain kinds of personalities get together, they will do things that they would not do alone. Here are two people who have been radicalized ...somewhere, somehow! Could be mental illness, that is why they are together! Birds of a feather do fly together!

OCONEE COUNTY, S.C. —
Two radical Canadian street preachers, who openly revile gays, people with tattoos, those they judge to be unbelievers and women they say are whores for wearing shorts, have recently disrupted Upstate church services, leading to a warning from a sheriff's office.
The announcement shared with Upstate churches by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office said: "Two individuals by the names of Matt Carapella and Steven Ravbar have come into the Tabernacle of the Lord church on Highway 24 near Townville and have been reportedly disruptive during the last three services and were asked to leave.
"A patrol request has been put in for this church and they have also reportedly been causing some problems in some churches in Georgia as well.
"Please make churches aware of what is going on should these two individuals show up at their churches. Of course, should there be any problems, tell the churches to contact their local law enforcement agencies in their jurisdiction immediately."

Dougy Level 7 Jan 29, 2018

they are over the top if they are too much for south carolina

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19417
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.