Agnostic.com

11 7

I don't usually like to talk about this, but I don't want to freak anybody out, either, so I should warn you all that sometimes around the time of a blue super blood moon, my features can take on a kind of "feline" appearance.

Hopefully maybe it won't happen this time, but just in case...

AxeElf 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm jealous! I'd probably make a better tiger than lion though- too much of a loaner. 'Cat People' The 1942 version is better than the 1982 remake even though Bowie did the theme song.

Are you telling us you're a pussy?

Feline huh? Well maybe you're a shapeshifter lol. Usually it's werewolves. Very original.

I get all super moody lol,my head is going to be on fire with all that happening. Full moons give me th worst headaches.

I used to be a werewolf but I think I'm ok nooooOOOOOooooooooowwwwwWWWWwwwwwooooOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

Hahaha. 😀

You're a black cat? Hmmm... Lol.

Meow. 😛

Betty Level 8 Jan 30, 2018

Perhaps you are a fluffy cat?

@AxeElf Oh Rasputin (Raz) is plumptious! He came that way from the shelter though. He's very active so I just let him be himself. 15 lbs of big kitty.

@AxeElf Aww! That's great to have early video! (adorable video!). Raz was 1 1/2 when he came home. So I don't know what he looked like as a kitten. And yes there is some suspicion that some Maine Coon is mixed in there. I have three long haired kitties and his coat is just utterly different,

@AxeElf I suspect the Maine coon because he does shed in great big clumps. I've never gotten his coat wet. I have put some coconut oil on him this winter because I was shocking him to death (and myself). We were all getting flinchy. lol

Post pictures!

@AxeElf I meant after the change. Or is this after the change?

@AxeElf
Beautiful black cats 🙂

@AxeElf Axe me, AxesElf. 🙂 I'm such a literal person unless I have some type of body language to tip me off. Sorry that I didn't pay attention to your picture before or after. No questions...so you don't have to explain. Lol

Stay away from dogs, catnip and yarn balls during this time. Seriously, does this only happen with Blue Moons and not other full moons?

As long as it isn't a lycanthropy issue it's OK!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.