Agnostic.com

8 12

"So you really think that God would plant a bunch of bones in the earth to test your faith? Either you're in denial or God has some serious self-esteem issues."

Coral Yoshi

Happy Tuesday all 🙂

Knitfreak 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And there's another excellent point!!!

Bill Hicks had a funny bit about this. God as the jokester planting dinosaur bones to trick us. I miss him.

I thought Bill Hicks was wonderful. I still miss him, too.

I added the Greenhouse gasses because thats what I thought you were talking about . You meant fossils , but the permafrost & all the dead rot creating even more gas than the entire industrial revolution , till current date is no test for me . We are on our own to deal with , what must be dealt with .

Dougy Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

😀

Betty Level 8 Jan 30, 2018

I argued with someone on this, her position was that (since the earth is only 5,000 years old), the dinosaurs did co-exist with humans and carbon-dating is flawed.

Hmmm.... I know this... I ain't seen nothing that can't be explained by science...

It's scriptures : " And the LARD caused them to believe a strong delusion" Thessaloniki

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.