Agnostic.com

7 3

Multiple partners?

I'm seeing a lot of people talking like it's ok to have 2 or 3 lovers. Is this for real? Just asking....

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm monogamous. I can only handle one woman at a time.

I have mine one at a time.

It's all OK until you get caught. 😉

Sounds good,but the problem with 3 lovers would cause me a big headache with the 3 women the cost of living would be higher and the probable nagging would drive me to drink,one wife is enough for me.too old to chanhe lol.

Thanks Peter John.... my sentiments too.

So far I've only been in one on one relationships, I might be open to more if the situation was right with the right people.

It's tough just keeping track of one dick let alone 3 or 5. Think I will pass on that idea. Plus with all the diseases out there.. no thanks..

Lol... ok.

Not for me. Not only is it dangerous from a health standpoint, but it's a bit juvenile.

I totally agree with you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19641
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.