Agnostic.com

5 2

I am from Athens, GA, and looking for friends to deconstruct all of existence with over coffee or drinks. Anyone nearby?

bmchizzle 5 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Over here in Augusta, coffee sounds great and breaking down existence is definitely more fun with a drink now and then. I'm still settling into my new home here and now I'm waiting for one of my applications to stick. I could certainly use some friends in the area besides my roommate.

Near only in headspace. Mores the pity. There is always text I suppose.
Is there a bronze statue to the B-52's there in Athens?

I think there might be something at The Georgia Club.

And Kentucky isn't that far 😉

@bmchizzle In the scheme of things it is not far but would be one hell of a commute! 😉

@bmchizzle In a golfing community? That makes the most bizarre images in my mind. Golf shirts and pants...bronzes and blue sky!

@CapriKious it makes no sense haha. And I'm not a golfer. My apologies if I offend you, but despite me enjoying hitting balls around, the activity itself has a pretentious history so I avoid such places.

@bmchizzle I do not find golf at all offensive or those that participate. It was merely a surprise that it was a possible location for a bronze of the B-52's, lol

I like coffee, especially in a cool place, with hot company.... Even if there is no spoon!

If we deconstruct all of existence how can we have coffee? There is no spoon!

I'm not far off, but aged. I do love coffee tho. Ya'll got any nifty coffee hangouts?

Jittery Joes and age "ain't nothing but a thang!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.