Agnostic.com

7 3

I believe this is true

Alphabeta 2 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, I agree. I also believe that is true.

SamL Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

So that is why the cop's are always yawning after I yawn.

I'm the kind who would just say..."hey, are you checking me out" heh heh No need for a secret handshake.

So if someone is doing something stupid across the aisle in the store from me. I should start choking myself in hopes it is contagious .

yaaawwwwwwwwn

I need someone to spell it out for me, since I'm told I'm blind to flirting. If someone asks me if I "come here often," I'm likely to sincerely explain that this my first time there, etc., then walk off.

My sister used to keep me in line, socially, covertly telling me if a boy was "handsome" since I couldn't tell that either. Luckily, in elementary school this wasn't an issue since boys typically sent their friends to ask my friends if I liked them or not.

Probably comes from my being an androgyne (mixed gender) demisexual (on the asexual spectrum; feels no lust except for one person at a time, and only after a prolonged courtship).

@AxeElf Dunno.
I could be XXY, or something like that, but, in accordance with Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is that I was conceived only three months after my older brother's birth, so absorbed the male hormones still in the womb.

This occurs with animals, as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.