Agnostic.com

26 2

When do you find sex the most enjoyable?

When do you find sex the most enjoyable, at the start of a new relationship, or after the relationship has become stable and comfortable?

Squirrellglider 7 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It really depends - when my ex and I split up, I sought out completely lose myself in the moment meaningless sex. It was a one night fling and I was in complete control of the situation. I felt powerful during a time when I felt my world was crashing down around me.

Emotional sexual fulfillment comes from a committed relationship when there both people feel comfortable to be who they are.

I agree, but sex is enjoyable whenever found. It’s better with someone you care about.

When it’s with someone else.

It's more exciting at the start but better once you know what your partner likes.

For me, there are 2 totally different answers to this question. If I am ever lucky enough to be in a healthy, happy, and strong relationship again, like a few I had in my distant past, sex is great during the entire relationship. Through my divorce and a few long term relationships that have fallen by the wayside since then, with women and men, I am at a point where I believe sex is best Outside of a relationship...if it sucks, it's a whole lot easier to cut ties if you don't love the person. If it's amazing, keep them around and see what happens... I'm not about one night stands with strangers, I would still like to become acquainted with the person. They still have to be intelligent enough for good conversation and have decent social skills in public, but to have a great sexual relationship without the ball and chain is a wonderful feeling.????

Ha. When it's available ! Been quite a dry spell lately ...

At the start it was enjoyable with my wife and now enjoyable with others 😉

I enjoy sex at all times, but for me there is something special about being in a sexual and loving relationship. It strengthens the pair bond and it means that you care enough about each other to bring each other pleasure.

When I actually have some emotional feelings for my sexual partner... otherwise it is just "getting off."

Those are different phases of the enjoyment, of course. I think that I like it better when the relationship has become stable when I know exactly what she likes. There are always ways to spice things up when things have become a tad routine, but at the beginning the pleasure of the excitement is somewhat tempered by some uncertainty about her likes and dislikes. There's so much variety among women (and, no doubt, men); what is just right for one woman could be too much or too little for another. Obviously, that's normal and fine as long as communication channels are open.

When you and your partner are totally into each other.

ags2 Level 5 Dec 18, 2017

No time is the wrong time, when you're with the right PERSON ! Different stages but all good.

When you relax take your time and concentrate on pleasuring you partner and she you, over every part of your bodies saving those places most associated with sex for the last. Doesn't matter at would stage in the relationship it happens if you do it right. The best things in life are worth waiting for.

I'd say it's better once the relationship has become more stable due to knowing more about what the person likes and what they know that I like.

SamL Level 7 Oct 22, 2017

Always after a time to allow a friendship to be established, if I am ready for a solid relationship. That avoids break up hassles down the road. A one night's stand can be fun too, but the risks are too many.

when its someone else's hand

Usually at the start. More lust then and it's usually more intense, however knowing a partner and allowing for a slow build up can be exciting as well.

I like sex whenever it comes up. Morning noon and night. I like to have sex in the morning.... if we're both clean, otherwise we shower together. But sex is a joy anytime.

Days ending in "y"

When we are completely in love and have been together enough to know what will please each other and there are no inhibitions.

Never. It's better when there is a deep emotional connection, but I can't say I've ever really enjoyed sex.

When I finally get it.

I like to be in control if rhe sex in a relationship. I really like when I know he can't get along without me. I give permission of when and goq it will happen.

In my early 20's when I met the father of my children the sex was exciting and we did it like rabbits as much as possible. It definitely helps if you're attracted to each other and there must be chemistry. We couldn't get enough of it. Now of course when you're together for a long time like 18 years. Life, children and work can get in the way, so there are plenty of times where you rush through it and the only one getting off is him. Not much fun there, lol. A benefit of being with someone for so long is you get to know what each other likes in bed. I'm more comfortable with my sexual self now than when I was younger. We had both definitely embraced that change. No more rushing through it. Taking our time and enjoying sex like it is meant to be experienced. If you're lucky enough to do it with someone you love, sex becomes love making and it can be mind blowing.

Outdoors under the stars !!

Waking up in the morning next to a partner / boyfriend / one night stand. Early morning sex is the juciest, tastiest, most orgasmic of all. That said, sex at any time is good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1974
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.