Agnostic.com

10 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is entitled to his opinion, no matter how ignorant or "un-Christian".

Same guy, different idiocy....

Hijacking the concept of marraige as usual.

Here is what I have to say on that matter...HOG WASH! There are for more crazy people in this country than I ever thought possible...some people have become brazen with their insanity, about what was once implied and forced upon us!

Expose and stand up to the man. He is a dangerous man and a threat to our democracy and civil rights.

With so many brilliant people on this forum - most of them seemingly from Kentucky for some odd reason - some of them really should run for office.

@VirginCotton One of the first posts I read on the forum was by a PhD in physics , also in medical school somewhere in Kentucky, attempting to evaluate the meaning of life via an extremely well-written synopsis of various physicists' laws, theories and postulates. It was a bit much when one's Internet experience usually consists of explaining the difference between "your" and "you're." I've seen some other posts from Kentuckians and a lot of Texas and Midwest. It's probably harder to have our school of thought in these areas than other realms of the US. So no wonder we see so many followers from these areas.

@VirginCotton I doubt it on the copy and paste. To clarify, I was insinuating that possibly a lot of members are from the south b/c there might not be as many outlets for our train of thought as other regions of the US. Please do not falsely conjecture that I have a pejorative perception of the cognitive abilities of our southern and midwestern members. I can't imagine anyone on this forum struggling with basic English. I was referring to facebook members from anywhere in the world writing and contributing significantly below the level on this forum. Thanks.

Idiot Theocrat.

Stupid fuck is he!!

Does any of that surprise you? Most conservative Christians think that way. They are silly little people and no matter what any of us say, they will be stuck to their believes.

When did religion and politics became the same? Looks like Europe on the 14th century.

A lot of Christians would gladly return us to the Dark Ages.

i wonder when the Inquisition will be back in vogue

This is why we need organizations like FFRF. These people just keep pushing the envelope to weasel their dogma into every facet of life. This is so unconstitutional that is it laughable as the constitution is clear that there be no religious test for holding office

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19743
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.